Every dollar you raise will be doubled*
As you Raise it for the Royal, you will get the chance to win!
The Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital is the only tertiary and quaternity hospital in Queensland and is one of the largest hospitals in the Southern Hemisphere.
Its impact on better health for our community is immense. That’s why we’re asking members of the community to Raise it for the Royal!
The concept is simple – create your own fundraiser and Raise it for the Royal, inspire family and friends to assist your efforts, and get the chance to win some awesome prizes.
Become a top Royal Raiser and you could win:
- Royal Giving Day Cup Winner – raise the most funds and win a Garmin FR935 GPS Watch, Black (RRP $749)^
- 2nd – Garmin Instinct GPS Watch Graphite (RRP $299)^
- 3rd – G Shock Digital Watch with Step Tracker (RRP $229)^
- Most inspirational “I’m raising it for Royal Giving Day because…..’ post Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn (Include #RaiseitfortheRoyal, plus tag RBWH Foundation) Baby G Digital Watch with Step Tracker (RRP $279)^
- Top 4 most inspirational videos shared on Facebook – Nike Fuel Pack Lunch Bag (RRP $39.99)^
- Every person who raises over $50 receives a free t-shirt.
- Most inspirational Royal Giving Day video shared on Facebook – ‘Why we’re Raising it for the Royal…’ Receives a bonus $250 RBWH Foundation Department Grant (Please include #RaiseitfortheRoyal and your team hashtag, plus tag RBWH Foundation.)
^A minimum amount which is equal to the prize value must be raised to receive these rewards.
*RBWH staff are not eligible for the community fundraising category.